Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Snail Cozies?!!!

I promise you that I have NOT gone off the deep end. ;) I just like to crochet, and I like to giggle. One of my clients asked me to crochet a tiny lacy stegosaurus cozy for her baby tortoise, which happens to be the same size as our baby marginated tortoise, Buttercup. I had a little bit of the yarn left over... and so, not wanting to waste it, I made a snail cozy! I couldn't stop laughing, and so I took some pictures for you:

Buttercup and snail. Snail is being shy.

A snail in a cozy. What is this world coming to?!

Neither tortoises nor snails need cozies... but both are very funny!

Who wouldn't giggle about a snail in a cozy?!
I hope this made you smile just a little... or maybe laugh out loud?

3 comments:

  1. This is fantastic! I have tortoises and an Etsy shop where I sell crocheted beanies. Your designs are adorable and yes, you gave me a good laugh out loud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute! I like the snail cozy and the stegosaurus cozy..I never thought of tortoises wearing cozies! The shark one is funny too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is by far the best thing that I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be visible after moderation.