Monday, October 7, 2013

Two new yard finder designs

It is hard to imagine, but I have crocheted more than 500 tortoise cozies and yard finders since the beginning of this year. The orders keep on coming, and I love the creative challenge when clients ask me for a new design. Here are two of my new designs:

The Shamrock yard finder. After all, you don't want someone to pinch your tortoise for not wearing green on St. Patty's day, right?!
The Shamrock yard finder
The Valentine. Because as long as you feed her, your tortoise will always be your Valentine, no matter what.
The Valentine yard finder

My Etsy shop MossyTortoise looks terribly empty right now, because for the last few months, my orders have almost exclusively been custom orders. If you would like me to make you a tortoise cozy, just swing by my Etsy shop, and click on the 'Request Custom Order' button on the left side. Once you've contacted me via MossyTortoise, I will send you measuring instructions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be visible after moderation.